Thursday, October 24, 2013

Update! Release is 75% done!

I just finished ALL of Melbu's area. At least the part I wanted done. There is a major boss though for this next update. It explains a few things that have already happened.

Still gotta work on the port side of Selinian City. I will do that tomorrow. I gotta wake up at 6am for work on a friday Dx but it's fine I'll try to work on some of it after work.

If you check on these updates a couple times a week then you'll be happy to see what I've done with the game, especially if you've gotten into it a little bit.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have time to play test everything. So when I release it I need some people to tell me if they find a bug that actually stops them from progressing in the game. That is pretty important. O_o

I plan on adding a mega-ass-ton of content before releasing the game. This content will include items, alchemy ingredients, new weapons, armor, followers, and stuff like that.

Also, I'm on map 110. Compared to last update I believe that was around 30-50 maps. So yeah... There's a lot of stuff that's been done. I'm getting a bit better at RPG Maker VX Ace too. =3 I love finding short cuts.

I developed, in my own way, a new architecture for map making which is shown off in Melbu's area so I hope you all like it when you get to see it.

Thanks!

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment