Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tomorrow is the Update!

I'm happy with what I've done in the game so far. I've worked on it all day and now I deserve a bit of a break. Tomorrow I'll play test the guardian's guild and the story line because those are the only two I believe need to be tested now. The story has several new missions, the story line kicks off with a higher purpose to play the game, and there's much more content.

NEW THINGS:

  • New guild missions
  • New guild
  • New armor
  • New weapons
  • New items
  • New areas to explore
  • New enemies
  • Two major bosses, one mini-boss.
  • Many bug/glitch fixes.
  • Over one hours worth of game play that follows the story line.
    • More than 1hr if you actually look for things, do as many quests as possible.
Some parts of the game are still unfinished (like the arcade), but that's fine. They'll eventually be finished after the story line has been completed.


I hope everyone enjoys playing the game as much as I do making it.

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment