Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Flying Through More Stuff

I may end up exceeding my goal. Fixed several bugs/glitches on my first play through. Still playing through as the wizard, checking on the quest and stuff.

I ended up creating a newish title screen so I can stray away from that plain text title screen. I'm still using the RPG Maker VX Ace title pictures (Because I'm a terrible artist) and I threw it photoshop for some neat effects. Hopefully it'll look a little better. I think it does.

Anyway. Adventurer's Guild has two quest now. So does the Guardian's Guild. Hunter's guild has an intro to a 2nd one, although I doubt it'll make it to the updated version of the game. Wizard's Guild has a 2nd intro quest, however it is unfinished and likely won't be in the update.

Melbu's beginning area is complete. However, he doesn't have really anything for him. No inside to his keep, no nothin'. I'm gonna work on that now actually, after this post.

Nerfed wizards again. They were way much stronger than I had wanted them to be. Sorry you wizard fans. I love magic and shit too, but I prefer balance over broken-ness.

I edited the stat gains of levels for all classes.

Warrior = High ATK, DEF, and HP. Low AGI, MDEF, MATK, Mana
Wizard = High MDEF, MATK, Mana. Low AGI, DEF, HP.
Rogue = High AGI, LUK, ATK. Low DEF, MDEF, Mana, MATK.

The wizard only got 3 lows because it got the crappiest HP gain. It sorta helps keep the balance between what's broken and what deserves to be a good character later on. There are items in the game (eventually) that increase your health anyway, even beyond the stat limit (I think).

And whoever that is +1'ing my post. I like you and I bragged to my irl friends that someone I didn't know was really keeping track of my updates. You are wonderful, and I thank you. <3

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment