Tuesday, October 15, 2013

ANOTHER UPDATE??

Finished the Howling Woods area. Worked on the next spot and added a new entrance to a new city "Elf Village" or whatever. Someone comment below for the name of the Elf Village and it will be so. First name I see gets it unless it's stupid sounding like "PEE PEE VAGINA!" I won't post that. No elf would dare step foot in that place willingly.

Anyway... More content has been added. Spelling errors have been fixed. A new guild called the "Adventurer's Guild has been introduced because I didn't know what to do with that building in the guild district.

The wizard's guild first mission has seen a little bit of progression, as the cave entrance to get (ERROR 404: Name of so-and-so can not be found)'s staff for Sophia. There will be another spell for Wizards.

When I finish the elf village someone there will teach rogues a new attack. The wizard's tower mission teaches a new spell, and when I get to it, Tardis, the mini-boss of the warrior's guild will teach you a new ability if you're a warrior.

New enemies. New items. The first artwork collectible is now in the game. I'm adding more content in existing places as we speak so I'm not burnt out on mapping.

Another thing... Originally I had this split into 8 chapters. It is now 4 chapters because the first parts weren't really needed. So less game play, yeah, but less bull crap to go through that doesn't play a role in the story. There will still be mini-bosses like every other game. If you follow my other (Not going to mention it here) blog, there will be references to that as well. Because why not?

Last but not least, more alchemy stuff has been introduced. Enjoy.

Anyway. Battle Field 4 comes out on my birthday. I'm also working on my birthday. Yay and Nay on that day. -_- Back to making content I go.

2 comments: