Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Better Update

I got an ASS TON of stuff done yesterday while I was at work. It's an office job, no biggie.

But I made the next map called "Howling Wood" basically the scary ass place (with interesting things to see in it) and it will lead the player to the Grove of Shadows after they pass some other areas. WARNING: This is a maze, and it's more elaborate than the first forest maze. HOWEVER, remember that whole "talking to a flower saved my life thing" you learned from an old guy near the temple in Odict? Yeah that'll come in handy this time, but the maze, while elaborate, is really simple and straight forward mostly. Just twists and turns with tiny hints of alternate story parts that branch from the main story line. I plan to get more done today, hopefully moving forward to the next areas which are much larger and grass landish.

If you ever want to submit bugs, spelling/grammar errors, art, or anything else, please send me a message at cowlofsymphonicmystery@gmail.com so I get the message. Thanks everyone!

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment