Sunday, October 20, 2013

Expect an Update Soonish

Because I just did an ass ton of work involving the wizard's guild.

The first mission with Sophia is complete. I love this mission too. I put A TON of effort and thought into it. The mission itself is NOT that easy. You can't just breeze through it. The next update will have some newer things in it so make sure to talk to guild members just in case. While the mission isn't easy, I made sure to be extra generous with the loot you can get while on this mission. There's probably 20+ loot chest. Although most of them are well... Unique, and play a part in the game. I thought what I did was clever. *patting myself on the back*

If you remember the mission it was to find Cosmik's staff with Sophia to accompany you. She'll be in the new map called "Deeplands" passed the Howling Woods once you're out of the kingdom. Be careful, new enemies are there to kill you. Make sure to stock up on potions, new gear, revives (used to be stimulates), and mana potions.

The Hunter's Guild has finished their first mission (I think. I'll make sure before the release though).

The Guardian's Guild has their mission completed I think. The one where you scare the bajesus outta that one dude? I think. I'll double check.

The adventurer's guild has their first quest. It's not hard, just kinda... money issued. Enjoy level grinding though! =D

New alchemy stuff. Crafting Stuff. Introducing... Smithing! Smithing will be a skill in the game. =] However... I have a few new things planned for those special skills. I'll update the "Future Plans" tab in a sec.

Finished the elf village of Arcysus (did it the lazy way, sorry). Just gotta add elves and a purpose for it (I love things that have purpose).

I have not worked on the thieve's guild, and that makes me sad. So before the release here is my goal list...


  1. Finish the thieve's guild area with a mini mission. (NOT like the Wizard's Guild mission that was supposed to be mini but turned out to be holy fuck cow long)
  2. Work on Melbu's area, introduce the new enemies there too.
  3. Play test the ever loving shit outta that version before next release.
I think that's really all the needs to be done for the next version comes out. Now is the time for you lurkers to email/comment below and tell me any grammar mistakes I've made in the game, glitches, or anything else. Thanks for the love and support.

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment