Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bug Fixes

While I was on haitus I have been busy with work and school. Midterms are finally over and I might have a little time to focus on the game.

It has come to my attention that the demo have several unfinished areas and sound glitches. I can fix these sometime this week and I'll re-upload it as a hotfix. I'm glad so many people have enjoyed this game because it means I'm not doing a bad job and it's worth doing and keeping up the good work. I honestly didn't expect to have an average view amount, but if you're one of the ones always checking up here, thanks. I hope I don't disappoint anyone.

Love you people!

- Wizardcraft

4 comments:

  1. Is the latest poll broken? Not registering my vote.

    And no sweat on taking forever, it's not like that isn't the norm for solo development. :P

    School should come first. Get good grades, so you can get a job where you have lots more free time to make games. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The poll shouldn't be broken. Try again please.

      Thanks! I passed all my test too.

      Delete
  2. Hi I just want to say I love the game, but there is one bug in the latest download, I am playing a guy and when I went to join the mage/wizard's guild the head mage/wizard did his speech and then cast a spell on me and both he and my character disappeared/turned invisible, I can still walk around and interact with the game world.

    If you were trying to change the male player's aperence when he joins the mage/wizard's guild you made a mistake.

    All in all I'm impressed with the way the game is shaping up to be, you maos are well done, your towns and cities as well populated with detailed characters and a good streak of humor in it.

    Well done and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. The bug should be fixed, but the update won't be officially posted right now. It'll be up eventually. No worries.

      Delete