Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A few new things

First of all, the donate button. No pressure. But if you like the game and have time/money to spare, that button is there and no fixed amount required. Just saiyan. =]

Added more alchemy stuff. I did another play through and found bugs. Fixed those too because there was alot and well no one decided to tell me about it except whoever commented. ='|

Anyway, I'll edit a few quest to make them more viable because the map changed for the better. Also, I'm really, really proud of the Wizard Guild's first quest. I loved it. I'm not even done adding the content to fill that story addition.

Melbu's map turned out much different than I imagined. It turned out better than I had intended. He still doesn't have his own evil place yet though. I will do my best to finish that tomorrow. So.... GOAL LIST TIME! For tomorrow at least.


  • Melbu's Castle part 1 of 2
  • Port side of Selinian City.
Blacksmith introduced at the Guardian's Guild. New armor/weapons added too. I'm tired and will see the game tomorrow. Night night.

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment