Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Progress Report

EDITED PART:

I'm still working on the game as we speak, and I've decided to nerf the shit out of the wizard class. From now on when you're a wizard, you can only learn new spells from spell books. Wizards can learn new physical attacks as they level up that involve their staff. Using a wand will not be able to use staff attacks. Wands will add more mana to your mana pool though. Staffs will add more defense and damage. Wands can't really defend all too well, but I feel like their built more for using magic unlike a staff. The Wizard's Guild sells the books to guild members only.

New level 3 skill for the Warriors out there. New level 5 skill for the rogues. New level 5 skill for the wizards.

Thieve's Guild Area, done. Looks pretty good. 2nd mission already started.

Haven't started with Melbu's area, and I'm still giving it some thought.

Finally added your first 100% Power Break skills, however you earn them. (or find someone who teaches it to you in the guild of your class) These power break skills haven't been tested, I think I broke the Rogue's PB skill too much, hitting one target and ignoring their defense but the other two hit multiple sooooo we'll see how it does when I play test. Several new maps. I will make a new poll soon.

My birthday is October 29th, and I'm aiming to rollout the updated version on that day. Thanks for reading.

- Wizardcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment