Thursday, February 6, 2014

Haitus - Nearly Over

I'm getting more and more anxious to start building on this game again. I've been planning the continuations of the current build, this demo, and I'd like to make a poll to help guide my way into developing this game. So if you're reading, please take a few seconds and vote over to the right side of your screen.

I've been writing stories for a long time, and every person I've pitched this game's completed story to has described it as amazing. I've asked them to be harsh with me, and I've asked them to tell me what could be better. I am usually empty with negative feedback. I'm honestly hoping that after I complete this game I'll be able to pitch it's story and design to a major game publisher. I don't believe I'd make a great programmer, or a great graphic artist, but from everything I've been told around me is that I can tell a good story. That's what I'm aiming for with this game. I have everyone from MGR to thank for playing this game, and my friends that have supported this idea of mine. The last friend I pitched the story to got so engaged and involved that cried happy at the end of the story. So if you're still reading, and if I finish this game and you beat it with a clear understanding of the story line, I hope you'll have a unique feeling from this game's story.

I hope to work on this game again soon. Once I'm out of college and with a decent job, I'm sure I'll have much more time to focus on the game's progression.

Thanks for the positive feed back. Thanks for the critique. Thanks for reading. And more importantly, thanks for playing.

~Wizardcraft

1 comment: